Opportunities available for the right people
A Franchise that makes a difference
The Music Bus is a well established business teaching kids music for well over a decade. The Music Bus allows primary schools to economically put back or support their current music curriculum program. It is proven that music education increases learning ability in children for Maths and English, not to mention developing creative and social skills. At The Music Bus we believe all kids should be given the opportunity to be taught music in a fun and dynamic environment. We now need interested people to come share and help creating further opportunities across Australia.
Franchisees needed - Schools waiting
Not only does The Music Bus give you students from day 1, we have interested schools that want to launch the program in their schools and we urgently need Franchisees to cater for the growth and demand. We also have a well developed growth model & system for you to fill your Music Bus and secure your desired profitability.
The Music Bus Business System
The Music Bus is a highly developed franchise model. Created in conjunction with Franchise Works, the design and development of your Music Bus is fully organised and facilitated with a fully supported marketing program targeting schools to secure and fill your Music Bus.
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing training
- The opportunity to share ideas with other franchisees
- The support of marketing specialists
- A centralised office that looks after all bookings/payment collections
- The benefits of aligning yourself with the most innovate and increasingly recognisable school music tuition program
- Full curriculum support and access to the latest teaching resources and technology
- The right to use The Music Bus name, curriculum and courses
- A constantly revised technology development plan
The Music Bus caters to two types of franchisees
Teaching franchisee: Someone with music qualifications or teaching experience; OR
Non-teaching franchisee: Someone who does not wish to teach, but is enthusiastic about marketing the Music Bus concept and employing a teacher to teach the classes.
We have successful franchisees in both scenarios.
Is this the right Franchise for you?
You will need:
- A passion for music education and achieving successful outcomes for children
- To be fun, outgoing and enthusiastic
- A determination to succeed in your own business
- The desire to learn from others and share ideas
- Happy to utilise our proven business systems
- Drivers licence and Working with Children check required for teaching
- The desire to be part of the fastest growing music education system in Australia